You’re holding an axe. Wait, you’re holding an axe, there is a target in front and you are expected to channel your inner viking. You lean back with the axe gripped tightly in both hands. You swing forward, releasing (as the bearded man taught you) and boom!! Bullseye!! Your first child will now be named Thor.
Maniax is Sydney’s first and only axe throwing experience. You’ll experience the primal thrill of throwing hatchets at wooden targets whilst challenging your mates to see who is the axe throwing champ.
- A 2-hour group sessions of axe-throwing fun.
- The session includes one-on-one coaching from of Maniax' axe-throwing pros, time for target practice, and a double elimination tournament to find out who's the champion of the group.
- Wear closed shoes and comfortable clothes to throw an axe in.
- Sandals and thongs are not permitted. High heels are not recommended.
- Located 5km from Sydney CBD, Maniax is a 750m walk from Sydenham train station.