This is a 2 hour workshop aimed at complete beginners or those who have some drawing and painting experience. This class will teach you the practical skills and techniques used in watercolour painting, whether you want to use this medium for illustrative work, typography or fine art painting.
Students will learn about the specific properties of watercolour paint, and develop practical skills and techniques in paint application, brush-work, colour mixing, rendering light and shade, tonal value, and design in watercolour painting.
- Wine thanks to our brothers from another mother, Cake Wines
- Watercolour paper & palette with a range of colours
- Selection of watercolour brushes.
- A thirst for painting and trying something new!
- 10 minute walk from Central Station. There is also some street parking.