In front of you is your tasting glasses showcasing some of Australia’s best wines. Beside you is a cheese board filled with local produce. Surrounding you is a valley of grape vines as far as the eye can see. You are told you will make a quick stop for organic spirit tasting before lunch. The day is still young and the Hunter Valley is putting on a show for you today.
Zepher’s is one of the few companies that hold Hunter Valley tours departing and returning to Sydney. Small groups, good road trip tunes, a relaxed style & inside knowledge makes the experience feel like you are with a group of friends heading out for a fun day.
- Visit three wineries. Sample white and red wine varieties, guided by local experts at local & boutique Hunter Valley Wineries
- Lunch (with a glass of wine) + Local chocolate, cheese, schnapps, gin & liqueur tastings
- Pickup and drop-off in Sydney. Departs Sydney: Between 7.15am & 8.15am (From Kings Cross, Central and Circular Quay and ). Returns Sydney: Approx. 6.45pm
- A good excuse not to go to work the next day
- Pickup at Central Station Sydney