On the Young Henrys (YH) Brewery Tour, the team from YH will walk you through their modern brew house and explain the art (and a bit of the science) behind brewing hand crafted beer. Come talk to the brewers, touch the malt, smell the hops and taste beer straight out of the tanks.
Young Henrys led the revival of Sydney’s craft brewery scene. The tour takes around 60 minutes before ending back at the tasting bar where you’re free to carry on asking questions or just kick back and enjoy more beer.
- Interactive tour of the brewery
- A chance to generously sample the beers and ciders
- A free Young Henrys t-shirt (valued at $40)!
- Brewery floors are often slippery so you’ll need to wear covered shoes
- Young Henrys is a 400m walk from Newtown train station.