You’re flying down a national park trail with Aussie gum trees on either side of you and sandstone under your tyres. The path ahead clears as you reach the summit of the ride. You look out across an undisturbed view of Sydney’s beaches with a great group of friends around you and an Irish guide who has kept you laughing the whole way.
Joe’s offers bespoke mountain bike tours across the Northern Beaches. They bring all the gear, knowledge and passion to allow you to just enjoy the ride.
- Joe's will take you on a guided bike ride tour across Manly Dam. The tour can be personalised to suit all skill levels in your group.
- As for equipment, mountain bikes, helmets and gloves will be included.
- Pickup and drop-off from Manly Ferry Terminal.
- Wear comfortable clothing for riding (no jeans) and any protective clothing/accessories such as a light rain jacket, sunglasses etc.
- Take a ferry from Circular Quay to Manly Wharf. See transportnsw.info to see the ferry timetable.