The room is your canvas! Explore your creativity in a virtual world using Google’s virtual reality art tool – Tilt Brush. Without physical constraints or limitations, painting in 3D opens up huge potential for artists to let their imaginations run wild and produce some amazing results.
In this workshop virtual reality designer and artist, Winnie Street, will discuss some principles of virtual reality design before going through the tools available in Tilt Brush, and providing tips and techniques. Work-shoppers will then get stuck into creating their own 3D art using the HTC Vive headset (the ‘ferrari’ of VR hardware) and take home photos and videos of their art to share and display.
- An intro to VR as a technology – including origins, hardware, applications and design
- Use of HTC Vive headsets and the Tilt Brush application
- Photos, gifs and videos of your final art works to share and print
- A thumbdrive and an open mind!
- Haymarket HQ is a 7 minute walk from Central Station.