You’re walking through fresh flowing streams with hollowed caves surrounding you. The sunlight which is barely breaking through the canopy above, is dancing across the rocks around you. You hear your mates laughing in front, as one of them is lowered down a 30 metre waterfall. Shortly after you are horizontal to the waterfall and half-way down, being showered by fresh water that has been filtering through the rocks for decades.
The Blue Mountains Guides run a series of tours from half-day to multi-day experiences. They only take small groups and create a tailored experience for you and your mates that will stay with you for a lifetime. Mention you're a Mashay user when booking for 5% off.
- Private - exclusive - personalised tour
- Water jumps, slides and abseiling
- All necessary Equipment + Snacks
- Shoes you're willing to get wet
- A change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
- Being the Blue Mountains the best option is to Drive